Liam kept doing this little "turtle" face.
I know....I know one of the few pics of me......
Quinny hoping for a catch.
Kale, Riley and Izabel playing in the mud.
Haley is soooo cute!!!!
Baby Aiden being a ham.
The 5 HILLbilly kiddos....I have to say Izabel REALLY looks like me at that age!!!
A kinda cool pic of our late night camp fire.
Aiden's boat bed.
HILLbilly himself getting the poles ready.
Riley cheesin' it up!!!
Quinny trying to undo his snarl.
Some pictures I came up with while fooling around with my camera.
Oh man.......there's ANOTHER pic of me....ick!!!....And the oh so fantastic Esther!!!!
Fisher dude again!!!
John trying to undo one of MY MANY snags!!!!!
Liam wasn't smiling when I was trying to take this pic so I showed him how to smile and this is what he came up with!!!!
John and Aiden hangin' on the boat.
More pics from our last three trips to the Little Su (as you can tell we spend all of our free time there......LOVE it!!!!) As you can also tell I am diggin' the newly discovered,cool color accent feature on my camera......Thanks Dawn!!!!!

4 comments:
I will have to play with mine some more... I don't think I get quite that sort of accent.... hmmmmm.....
Looks like you guys had a little sun???? crazy!!
yes,.......i like those pics that you worked on. the ones you're in are great photos. looks like you had lots of fun, the mud ones always bring some good memories for me. ramona
Your blogging is so creative! I love all the backgrounds you have chosen. The pictures are fantastic, especially of you. I can see you in Izabel. She is a cutie, just like all the others. Kathe
OOOF! Anothe blog, you have a blog too, how exciting! yes, very exciting I must say
Post a Comment