A spread fit for a queen!
I have to say the cupcakes were beautiful!
Blueberry cheesecake was her requested "cake".
Lil' B looks like a pro....although I'm not sure Aiden knows what to think!!!
She woke up to the dining room/table being decorated and blueberry muffins for breakfast.
We brought cupcakes to her class and Papa brought her flowers and a balloon!
She was one happy girl!
Liam pulled himself up a chair by one of the kids and made himself at home like he was one of the students!
This is the cutest pic!!! Papa is giving his traditional Birthday spankens and Liam didn't care for that, so he took matters into his own hands!!!
Little Bell is 7!!! How did that happen??? It goes soooo fast!!! Next thing you know we'll be fighting off the boys, then a wedding, then grandchildren.....Ahhhhh.....I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself, but boy I wish you could freeze time!!! She is the sweetest little thing!!!
Thanks to everyone that came! It was great to see everyone! It was the first time seeing the new...or not so new now house for many!!!
A few "Bellisms" for everyone to get a chuckle.....she is so sweet, but she can be a little....well absent minded at times......
My personal favorite:
"I saw two birdies at the bird feeder, one was little and one was small, but I think they were the same size, only one was smaller"
When asked what she did at school that day she says "I had library". "What did you get??" I asked. She replied with a bewildered look on her face as to why I would ask such an obvious question, "a book"! I looked at her like you can't be serious and said....."IZABEL....what KIND of book"?.....She then answered with a cute little chuckle confused why I didn't just ask that in the first place!
While holding a squirmy Aiden she says "Aiden, don't wiggle you will fall and bonk your head and if you bonk your head you might die, and if you're dead then you're not alive"!!!!
There are many more were these came from, I will have to start writing them down so she can look back when she is older and hopefully laugh!!!

5 comments:
Great pictures Sherry and what an awesome memory for Izabel too! You are such a good mom and we think your home is beautiful. Thanks for including us in the party. Kathe
What a pretty birthday party! I love all the pretty food and especially the cupcakes! I laughed out loud at the quote "If your dead then you're not alive."
Awww, I love Biddle!!! And...w00t a picture of ME! *faints* I'm famous. =P
So sweet Sherry! Izabel is so cute too. Loved the pics of all the food....and yes please, I need the recipe to your delicious looking cheesecake! Email it to me ASAP....Emme and Levi's birthdays are next week!:)
Post a Comment