wow! it's been a while...
12 years ago
When my husband and I met in high school who would have guessed we'd been married and have 5 kids 15 years later??? While the kids were out playing not too long ago he looked at me and said "did you ever imagine we'd have FIVE kids????" Well I never did....but here we are and we sure are having fun!!!!

5 comments:
She is like looking back through the year book. Wow - such a resemblance! BTW, beautiful just like you. Silly like you too. Love it.
*laughing*
THESE ARE HILARIOUS!
Gee thanks Andrea!!!
Someone is a little too much like her Auntie...isn't she!?!?!?
...hey...if you're referring to me...then you better include Ashley in that...
And...btw...I was thinking that just looking at them! "Uh oh...looks like...she's been watching." =D
We'd love to have you join the growing community at dwellonlovely.com. Blessings! =)
Post a Comment