Bell-Bell's last day of 1st grade
Field day
Peanut's first time sleeping in a big boy bed...he didn't appreciate it at first....but he did good!!!
Uncle Jim teaching Aiden how to use the stove
The guys hanging out supervising the action
Peanut looking for candy
Counting to make sure we found them all
I don't know why....but I love dyeing Easter eggs!
Liam's first time driving the "sled"
Our new pup Gunner just after bringing him home
Snuggling sweeties!
Aiden climbed up in the book case....the freaked out a little!
Liam put on a show for everyone at Christmas
Brooklynn and Aiden loved playing together!
The big kids got a Wii....I LOVE it too!!!
Quinny opening his sock
Biddy's sock
Love Kale-Kale's smile!
The next Bobby Flay.....Aiden loves spatulas and pot holders?!??!?

1 comment:
Wow Sherry, I am impressed!! Your kids are so cute and I love that little train cake too!:)
Post a Comment