Sunday, July 27, 2008

1. Where is your cell phone? car
2. Your significant other? slopen it
3. Your hair? crazy
4. Your mother? crazy
5. Your father? even crazier
6. Your favorite thing? sleeping babies
7. Your dream last night? did I sleep last night???
8. Your favorite drink? milkshake
9. Your dream/goal? short term....get Aiden to sleep through the night......long term......to raise 5 happy well adjusted children
10. The room you're in? loud
11. Your hobby? hobby...what is that???....Who has time for that nonsense???
12. Your fear? losing a child
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? enjoying time w/ my family!!!
14. What you're not? normal
15. Muffins? Costco maple
16. One of your wish list items? A weeks worth of good hard sleep...all night through....
17. Where you grew up? Eagle River
18. The last thing you did? I'm sure it was something with poo, snot, or some other child bodily fluid
19. What are you wearing? pj's
20. Favorite gadget? I pod
21. Your pets? 5 kids, and a husband
22. Your computer? slow
23. Your mood? dreadfull.....(of cleaning)
24. Missing someone? I suppose.....it has been two weeks
25. Your car? very dirty
26. Something you're not wearing? undies...(had to throw that in for everyone!!!)
27. Favorite store? Eddie Bauer, Gymboree, baby/kid Gap....
28. Like someone? sometimes...sometimes not.....
29. Favorite color? brown with another color....and green.....and orange
30. When is the last time you laughed? yesterday.....lots!!!!
31. Last time you cried? don't remember.........

Oops....Dawn didn't say the answer had to be one word.....but I'm not changing them now....besides it's way too hard w/ one word.....I guess that's the point though......oh well......Your turn Esther....we know you LOVE these!!!!!!!

3 comments:

chaos and craziness.... said...

Umm.. yeah, I was going to give a one word comment... " cheater " comes to mind... I should've written novels too... :)

sherry hill said...

Wellllll DAWN you didn't say it was suppose to be one word....so how was I suppose to know that??? I didn't know until I looked at Nat's......so there!!!!!

EL said...

Yeah...I wouldn't have known either DA-AWN!

Next time put the specifics! =P

Alright...you two crazies...I'll fill it out....and MAYBE post it. =D