Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rain, rain and more rain......Mud, mud and more mud!!!






As those of you who live in Alaska know it has been pouring rain the last couple days and the kids have been going stir crazy, so I finally kicked the boys outside in the rain. I didn't hear for them for a little too long so I went to check out what they were doing......here is what I found.....Kale down to his underwear, Quinn literally up to his knees in mud and when Liam saw the fun he of course had to join in!!!!

4 comments:

CookieMonsters said...

Liam and his baby bum. Well, at least he has his boots on. Looks like they had fun! Why weren't you, Aiden and Bell out there with the boys? Isn't mud supposed to be great for the skin or something?

Anonymous said...

OK...now, i'm really starting to wonder if that kid HAS any clothes?????(besides the blue shirt in the photos, by the way nice pics at the waterfall!!!) love, ramona
ps (i also like the anonymous feature you added)

sherry hill said...

I just knew this was going to come up!!!
Okay...so I have to do a disclaimer on Liam's lack of clothing...yes...he DOES have clothes...(lots of them)...he is usually nacked for 1 of 2 reasons...the first being he has gotten completely wet and/or muddy so the clothes have made their way off...or two we are potty training...Sherry style...so no worries...Grandma Lori keeps him set in the clothing area!!!!...Besides as some of you may know I have a softness for little nacky butts!!! Maybe after we are finished potty training you may get to see more of his nice clothes!!! :)
p.s. I added the anonymous feature just for you Aunt Ramona!!!!

EL said...

Whoa. Wow. Okay then.

This post is so very Alaskan.