She looks terrified doesn't she!?!!??!?
So this is Izabel first time riding her bike without training wheels......yes I know....she is almost 7 years old....I'm not sure why we didn't do it sooner....I guess because it was never at the top of her priority list....you know barbies, pollies and dresses....and we never had a good spot to do it. We took the training wheels off and off she went like she had been doing it forever.....I guess that's what happens when you don't learn until you are almost 7!!!!! (Also some misc. playground pics from afterward).

2 comments:
I'm about to cry. That was SO cute...and I'm so proud of her...
...her little squeal in the second video is adorable!
And, she looks like she's near tears in that first picture. =P Poor thing. Tell her Auntie Esther says she's getting too big and that Grandma, Ashley and I are all really happy for her!
Yeah Bell!!!! Have no fear, soon she'll combine her priorities in the form of a Barbie bike with Polly accesories which she will ride while wearing a new "bike-riding" dress. My niece and nephews are so stinkin' cute!!!!
Post a Comment